Rush Rain Shower - 49528$54.95 msrp
- Oxygenics technology boosts water pressure, creating a spray that is powerful and more satisfying
- 88 spray nozzles, including 6 water-expanding Oxygenics engines, deliver maximum spray power and coverage
- Large 8″ face provides complete coverage so you’re never out in the cold
- Easy-to-use lever makes switching spray settings simple
- High quality metal base and non-stick internal materials ensure long-lasting performance
- Oxygenated water is better for rinsing hair and exfoliating skin
- Limited lifetime warranty against clogging or performance failures of any kind
- No tools required for a quick and easy installation
- Rain shower
- Plumber’s tape
Water Force and Pressure Data
Most Oxygenics products are WaterSense-certified, meaning you don’t have to worry about water regulations. The PSI (pounds per square inch) is how water pressure is measured while the GPM (gallons per minute) measures the flow rate of the shower head.
So, the lower the GPM and the higher the PSI, the better. Our shower heads are highly efficient, so regardless of the PSI—our showers feel like there’s more water coming through when in reality, less water is being used. This results in more pressure, less water, and more savings.
This product performs at 2.0 GPM at 80 PSI – resulting in a supercharged shower pressure with minimum flow rate all while helping you save money on your utility bills.
Locate a Retailer